Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager will be a seasoned professional at establishing relationships with key decision makers and C-Level influencers. You will have already enjoyed regular success at winning new business and developing stronger, more rewarding relationships with existing customers.
• Developing new business partnerships within agreed location/target markets, working towards agreed financial targets
• Consultative approach to every sales cycle, ensuring the customer’s key needs are identified, resulting in propositions that add value and increase the probability of repeat/additional business opportunities
• Visit nominated/appointed accounts on a quarterly basis; creation and delivery of account development plans.
You will have previous experience within sales, ideally focusing on generating opportunities that centre around technology solutions. Successful candidates from outside of technology sales will still be considered. In a fiercely competitive marketplace, you will stand out from the crowd as someone who is customer-focused and strives towards offering the highest professional standards.
• Extremely personable, with the ability to develop solid relationships with key decision makers
• Activity driven – takes a conscious approach to driving activity in all the key areas of developing business partnerships
• Naturally adaptable – focuses on the audience creating a bespoke customer experience
• Innately confident and energetic, with a winning mind-set
•£25,000 – £40,000 Basic Salary
• Uncapped OTE £75,000 +
• Fully expensed Company Car & Fuel Card or Car Allowance
• Full range of additional benefits
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Main purpose of job: This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong administrator to join a leading Housing Association in...Apply For This Job
Sales Account ManagerManaged Services (Technology)£35,000 – £50,000 OTE £80k+Full range of additional benefits The purpose of this role is to...Apply For This Job
The Vendor/Partner Manager is responsible for leading on all aspects of managing the supplier base to gain access to the...Apply For This Job
Job TitleM&A Project ManagerLocationCentral LondonWorking Hours8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to FridayContract type PermanentSalary£55,000 – £65,000 + Benefits, 33 Days Annual...Apply For This Job