My client, a successful and well established business based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit an Accountant. This is a key role within the business and will involve working closely with the Directors and managing the finance function. Key responsibilities will include:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Preparation of the monthly financial reporting pack
– Preparation of the budget and forecasts
– Variance analysis
– Authorisation of payments
– Overview of transaction processing
– Liaising with the bank and other organisations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where you can add value and make a difference. The successful candidate will need to be technically strong, able to work at a senior level as well as being happy to roll up their sleeves.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An International Financial Services business are now in the market for a new Financial Reporting Manager to assist the Finance...Apply For This Job