My client based in West Kent are looking to appoint a Trust & Estates Accountant. If you are a Solicitor and STEP Qualified or an Accountant ACCA/ACA Qualified, then this role may be of interest to you. You will be supporting the Partners and working to services their clients specialising within their Trust accounting, estates, wills and probate.
If you are STEP Qualified with wills and probate experience and you are looking for a new challenge, then this may suit you. They are also open to someone who has come from an accountancy background, either ACCA or ACA qualified who has worked in a general practice environment.
You will be involved in processing wills and assisting in probate work. It will also require string working knowledge of tax as you will be involved in preparation of tax returns and trust work
If you are a Solicitor with your STEP qualification open to considering a new challenge? This is an opportunity to work for a specialist firm of accountants, they are highly skilled and experienced and have a strong local reputation.
For this role experience in trust accounting and tax/IHT and probate experience is required:
• Qualified Solicitor, STEP Qualified with experience of working with private clients
• Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) OR
• ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience or tax and trust accounting
• Interested in developing and growing a Private Client practice in Kent
• Enthusiasm to promote the firm and the Private Client Team through networking and business development activities
• Proactive approach to managing their day-to-day work and task
• Demonstrates an understanding of clients, colleagues and others
• Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Managing family trusts
• Preparation of tax and trust accounting
• Administering complex estates
• Processing wills and probate
• Advising families on generational wealth planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and probate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm who offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working with a reputable firm based in North Kent who are looking to appoint a Senior Manager/Director...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a local Firm of Accountants based on the outskirts of Tonbridge who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job
My client is an established and growing firm based in West Kent. They are currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant/Semi-Senior...Apply For This Job