Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm in London that is looking to appoint an Accounting & Business Advisory Manager to join their accounting & business advisory team. The department is split into different areas and this role is to manage one of these areas. This role is working within their team who are responsible for the preparation of accounts for clients at all levels from large corporates to SME’s. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing client services and ensuring the quality of work, managing the workflow, delegating work, and supervising the team.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have a good understanding of financial reporting and FS reporting standards, LLP SORP and UK GAAP.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading the delivery of accounting and financial reporting work on a portfolio of clients
• Developing a detailed knowledge of the firm’s specialist services
• Actively looking for opportunities to cross-sell and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate
• Building a strong network of targets and contacts in the London market
• Working alongside other service lines and reporting to the client relationship Partner on matters of additional advisory and client care
• Maintaining and developing client relationships, providing excellent client service at all times
• Managing the working capital of the above projects including budgeting, cost management, billing, and debt recoverability
• Ensuring resources are planned effectively and team members are briefed appropriately to deliver projects to clients in line with RSM’s quality guidelines and procedures
• Coaching and developing the team. This includes acting as a line manager, mentor and performing job appraisals
• Overseeing and reviewing work completed by supervisors and assistants
• Developing and maintaining an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and fulfilling the Institute’s CPD requirements
• Ensuring the firm’s policies and procedures are followed throughout
In turn, they offer a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working patterns, and hybrid working.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm in London that is looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager...Apply For This Job
School Leaver Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job
My client is a top tier firm based across the South East and they are looking to appoint to their...Apply For This Job