My client is a top tier firm based across the South East and they are looking to appoint an Accounting & Business Advisory Supervisor to their team. This role could be based out of any of their South East office so if you live in Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire or Hampshire this role may appeal to you. They are looking for an experienced qualified accountant who can manage a broad range of accounting and business advisory services for a wide variety of clients. You will have experience of working in teams, have a good knowledge of accounting standards, be commercial aware and have strong financial reporting experience, preferably IFRS knowledge too. Supporting a team and a portfolio of clients your role will be key in providing services to their client base. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines and budget to deliver high quality financial statements and overall service to clients
It is key that you are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, have attention to detail and possess good time management and organisation skills. The firm work with innovative technological tools to support and advise their clients so it is important that you are comfortable with this and be able to provide guidance and support to clients in this area.
Day to day you will:
• Make sure that jobs are completed to the highest standard, within budget and to discuss all matters arising on the assignment with the manager / partner and client
• Plan assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements
• Supervise assignments as required
• Deal quickly and effectively with client queries
• Support, supervise, manage and train junior staff on all jobs, clients and the completion of works
• Review completed work, attend the final meeting with the clients and to ensure that the client receives the final accounts
• Maintain client engagement throughout the year
• Work and communicate with other departments to ensure clients are serviced properly
• Market services, actively look for opportunities to cross sell services
• Monitor the practice management system reports, to ensure the profitable recoverability of work in progress, and to bill clients on a timely basis.
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil any development or training requirements.
• Support the training and development of the staff within the team
• To be involved in any other administrative departmental and office issues as needed
The firm offer a comprehensive benefits package and agile working. There is potentially a small amount of regional travel and flexibility on level of experience. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced teams with a wealth of experience, this position would suit someone who enjoys working for a professional firm offering the variety and complexity of clients to service.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working with a Mid Kent based firm of Accountants to appoint a Corporate Finance Professional. Reporting the...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com