I am working with a fantastic business based in Cambridge are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis to join their growing, fun and hardworking team.
– Match supplier invoices for component purchases using automated Accounts Payable matching system
– Investigating and solving any discrepancies for price/quantity with internal staff and suppliers
– Registering and distributing non-stock invoices for approval by relevant department heads, and subsequent coding and processing of the invoice onto the Accounts Payable system
– Processing a high volume of invoices/credit notes
– Raising and logging of debit notes
– Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
– Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
– Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
– Statement reconciliations
– Review and clearance of debit balances
– Review and clearance of Invoice Registration report
– Purchase ledger administration
– Any other general accounts and administration duties as and when required
– High level of accuracy
– Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
– Work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Friendly and outgoing personality
– Manage own workload
– Background of processing high volume invoices
To be considered for this role you will have recent purchase ledger experience and able to hit the ground running.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A leading financial services business is seeking a high calibre individual to join them as Group Head of Accounting Policy....Apply For This Job