I am currently recruiting for a regional firm and they are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly and professional working environment. It can be based out of any of their offices in Tenterden, Rye or Bexhill. They are looking for an AAT part-qualified/qualified accounts assistant with a minimum of 3 years’ practice experience. This is a full-time position.
• Preparation of sole trade, partnership, and company accounts from client records
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Preparation of tax computations
• Preparation and submission of company tax returns
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Confidence with numbers
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Good Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial but not required
They offer hybrid working and offer all non-training staff a 2 day office/3 day home split. So you must be able to commute to an office twice a week.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are supporting a regional Firm of Accountants who are looking to appoint a Practice Accountant/Portfolio Manager to their...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a local Firm of Accountants based on the outskirts of Tonbridge who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are supporting a firm of accountants based in the Weald of Kent who are looking to appoint an...Apply For This Job