I am working with a fantastic business based in Rochester are looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant on a temp to perm basis to join their growing, fun and hardworking team.
**Please note the interviews will be done remotely along with the onboarding process
– Match supplier invoices for component purchases using automated Accounts Payable matching system
– Investigating and solving any discrepancies for price/quantity with internal staff and suppliers
– Registering and distributing non-stock invoices for approval by relevant department heads, and subsequent coding and processing of the invoice onto the Accounts Payable system
– Processing a high volume of invoices/credit notes – approximately 3000 per month currently in total
– Raising and logging of debit notes
– Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
– Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
– Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
– Statement reconciliations
– Review and clearance of debit balances
– Review and clearance of Invoice Registration report
– Purchase ledger administration
– Any other general accounts and administration duties as and when required
– High level of accuracy
– Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
– Work as part of a team
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently recruiting a Assistant Management Accountant/Management Accountant for a leading business based in Maidstone.Initially this role will...Apply For This Job
A newly created role has arisen working in the head office of a successful and growing commercial business based just...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org