My client, a leading Mid Kent organisation is looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Ensuring that all payments are received and process in an accurate and timely fashion, you will also be responsible for:
– Produce weekly/monthly business analysis reports
– Investigate and resolve queries
– Statement reconciliations, invoice approvals and third part correspondence
– Process high volume customer refunds accurately and within the SLA’s
– Adhoc duties as and when required
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking to continue their career within finance. Experience of accounting is essential and you must be used to working in a busy office environment. You will be proactive and solution focused, with a flexible approach to your work
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.