Goldhawk Associates are working to support a local Mid Kent based firm appoint an Accounts and Audit Senior. They are looking for an experienced accountant with a minimum of 3 years previous experience of working within a practice who is looking for a new challenge and to be part of a small but established accounts and audit team.
They are open to offering a study package if you are at the latter stages of your studies or are happy to consider someone who is qualified by experience rather than exam qualified. This role required someone who has experience in working with small and medium size owner managed businesses, offering accounting and tax and advisory services.
They are an established local firm who have a varied client portfolio in the South East and they provide a wide range of financial, tax, and advise on both their business and personal affairs.
They are looking for someone who is keen to work within a small and friendly team. Ideally, you will have experience in both accounts and audit, however, they can accommodate someone with more of a leaning towards one of these skill sets and there are possibilities for progression for the right individual.
You will be responsible for looking after a client portfolio and providing services including:
• Preparation of annual accounts for limited companies.
• Preparation and submission of Corporate Tax Returns.
• Planning and execution of audits.
• VAT Returns, Income Tax, Tax Planning.
• Experience of salary/dividend planning
• Company Secretarial services.
• Management accounts and bookkeeping and payroll (mostly Sage/Xero).
• Experience of non-company accounts
• Charity accounts experience – not essential but bonus
• HMR&C/ROC filing experience
• Maintaining and building client relationships.
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Experience of reviewing work prepared by others.
It is essential that you have your own transport, pension, and CPD/Training offered.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting a local specialist Firm of Accountants in East Kent who is looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job