Goldhawk Associates are working with an Ashford based firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an Accounts Manager to their team. You will be working with an established team who supports a varied client base of sole traders, Ltd companies, and Partnerships. Depending on your experience you will manage a portfolio of client base, providing bookkeeping, accounts, and tax return support. They are growing and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team.
Your role will be:
• Working to support the Directors
• Manage a varied portfolio of clients
• Providing bookkeeping, accounts, and tax preparation services
• Complete of Sole-trader, Partnership, and Ltd company accounts
• Personal and corporation tax returns
• Liaising with HMRC, submitting accounts and tax returns
• VAT returns
• Providing management accounts services
• Liaising with clients and providing support services as required
• Strong IT skills and knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks and TaxCalc would be beneficial
They offer a supportive working environment, progression prospects, parking, a healthcare scheme, and more. Ideally, you will be AAT qualified and have previous hands-on experience of working within the profession. Support can be offered if you would like to further your studies or if you are part-qualified ACCA/ACA and looking to continue your studies.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Chatham who are looking to appoint an...Apply For This Job
My Client, an established firm of accountants, based in mid-Kent, is looking to appoint due to the growth and success...Apply For This Job