Goldhawk Associates are working to support a progressive and growing Accountancy firm based in North Kent and they are looking to recruit an Accounts & Outsourcing Senior to join their accounting services team. They specialise in advising private clients, owner-managed businesses, fellow professionals, and corporate groups across a wide range of sectors. They also provide in-bound accountancy and tax services to overseas businesses looking to expand or relocate in the UK. This is an opportunity to join a large independent Kent-based firm with over 50 staff which are easily accessible from London or North Kent due to their proximity to the South East London and Kent borders.
Duties will include:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Reviewing management accounts, budgets, KPI’s and providing analysis for clients
• Setting up accounts systems and providing ongoing support
• Training of both staff and clients
• Supervising team and assisting with queries
• Delivering statutory accounts and corporate tax computations
• Dealing with VAT, including registrations, returns, and ad hoc queries
The successful candidate will have the following key skills:
• Competency in a range of accounting software especially Xero
• Strong organisational skills and ability to cope with multiple assignments
• Appropriate technical skills for the role
• Good IT skills
• Good team worker
• Strong communicator.
Ideally, you will be a minimum of AAT Qualified with at least 3 years of experience in a similar firm/accountancy practice environment. You must be confident in communicating with clients, providing training to clients, and be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills. You will be required to visit client premises to maintain their accounting records, so your own transport is essential.
They offer a strong all-around benefits package including flexi-time, bonus, and much more.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client is based in Maidstone, Mid Kent, they are an established small accountancy firm looking for an Assistant Accountant...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a large national firm of accountants who are looking to appoint to their West Kent-based office...Apply For This Job
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – Birmingham I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job