Our client, a large organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
– Code and process supplier invoices
– Review supplier invoices for any non-standard VAT rates and confirm processing required with the Accounts Payable Supervisor
– Check supplier statements to the purchase ledger records and follow up any missing supplier invoices
– Filing statements and supplier invoices
– Deal with a variety of supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
– Review AP mailbox and ensure all supplier queries are dealt with effectively
– Raising faster payment documentation as directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor
The successful candidate will have previous accounts payable experience as well as exceptional attention to detail and accurate processing skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to...Apply For This Job