Our client, a well established and successful business based in Orpington, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the purchase ledger reflects accurate and up to date records and that all payments made are fully authorised and in line with company procedures. Key duties will include:
– Review the integrity of purchase ledger information
– Register invoices received on to the purchase ledger
– Pass invoices to relevant colleagues for authorisation
– Ensure only invoices that are fully authorised are processed for payment
– Post payments to the purchase ledger recording transactions against the correct nominal codes
– Provide cover to pay suppliers in accordance with their agreed payment terms, taking settlement discounts wherever available
– Maintain accurate and current supplier records on the purchase ledger
– Maintain complete and accurate filing records of purchase ledger transactions for audit purposes
– Purchase matching function for stock related invoices and credit notes
– Statement reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be pro active, diligent and possess similar exprience of the above duties.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Purpose:The primary function of a Credit Controller is coordinating the debts of existing creditors and monitoring current Credit limits....Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are delighted to be partnering with a successful growing business based near West Malling who are looking for...Apply For This Job