Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi Senior/ Senior to their team. This is a multi-sited firm who support a varied and sizable client base in business advisory, taxation and audit services.
You would be joining a sizable team and would work to support the Partners and Managers. This role would suit a part qualified or qualified accountant with previous experience of working within the accountancy field.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
• Preparing Statutory accounts for Limited, Partnership and LLP companies
• Business Tax returns and personal tax returns for a wide range of clients
• Working on a varied portfolio of clients for bookkeeping and general accounting aspects
• Preparation of management accounts
• Prepare & file CIS and VAT returns
• Liaising with the HMRC
• Supporting clients with queries and software
Study support and development will be given.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently supporting a local Firm of Accountants based on the outskirts of Tonbridge who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job
I am supporting a firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint a Payroll/Accounts Assistant. This is...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org