Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi Senior/ Senior to their team. This is a multi-sited firm who support a varied and sizable client base in business advisory, taxation and audit services.
You would be joining a sizable team and would work to support the Partners and Managers. This role would suit a part qualified or qualified accountant with previous experience of working within the accountancy field.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
• Preparing Statutory accounts for Limited, Partnership and LLP companies
• Business Tax returns and personal tax returns for a wide range of clients
• Working on a varied portfolio of clients for bookkeeping and general accounting aspects
• Preparation of management accounts
• Prepare & file CIS and VAT returns
• Liaising with the HMRC
• Supporting clients with queries and software
Study support and development will be given.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are supporting a firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint a Payroll/Accounts Assistant. This...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a local Firm of Accountants based on the outskirts of Tonbridge who are looking to appoint...Apply For This Job