Goldhawk Associates are working with a Top 20 firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an accounts senior to their team. Based in East Kent they are looking for a qualified accountant with previous experience of working with a varied client base and staff supervision. You will support the team in delivering services and managing the delivery of accounts and tax work, ensuring team members adherence to required standards, where work is completed on time, to standard, and within budget.
• Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses
• Preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships, LLP’s and sole traders
• Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
• Preparation of partnership tax returns and adjusted profit computations
• Preparation of personal tax returns and computations
• Review of VAT returns
• Arrange & lead accounts planning meetings to maximise implementation of immediate resources
• Ensure completion of processing for clients in other managers/senior manager/director portfolios
• Ensure full implementation of all client work in line with the agreed budget ensuring adherence to their standards of performance document, with completed accounts and tax returns ready for partner/director/senior manager sign off
• Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with all clients and internal stakeholders
• Resolve issues for upward communication in more complex clients or higher risk aspects of work
• Complete administration on client files and set up relevant file reviews ensuring all sections are of a standard to be reviewed by managers
• Amend review points as appropriate
• Assist and support other team members, reviewing work when needed
• Prepare bills and monitor work in progress for review as required
The firm offers a flexible benefits package, hybrid working, 25 days annual leave, and pension. There are development prospects and they support and encourage this with ongoing training.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Client, an established firm of accountants, based in mid-Kent, is looking to appoint due to the growth and success...Apply For This Job