Goldhawk Associates is working with an Ashford based firm of accountants who are looking to appoint an Administration Manager to their team. You will be working with an established team that supports a varied client base of sole traders, Ltd companies, and Partnerships. You will be responsible for supervising a team of two on a day-to-day basis and will be supervising their workload and all line management duties such as approving their holiday, absences, reviews, etc, and be responsible for reviewing their work and ensuring they are supported at all times. They are growing and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Training the admin team.
• Hosting fortnightly admin team meetings.
• Ensuring Office supplies are topped up such as water bottles for water machine, stationary, milk etc.
• Oversee the post in and out backlog & process.
• Oversee the onboarding of new clients’ process.
• Answer the telephone
• Take messages
• Prepare SA302 – tax overviews
• Enter clients onto our database & run reports from the database to see what is OS
• Oversee the renewal of office based contracts of copiers, franking machine etc.
• Adhoc tasks on behalf of senior management.
• Oversee the records storage location – rebuild process.
• Review existing processes for completeness, test them, and rejig.
• Dealing with HMRC over the telephone.
• Responding to letters.
• Action the No longer Acting process to ensure clients are closed down on systems correctly and that HMRC is notified.
• Working alongside Company Secretarial department to ensure correct information is given for Cosec jobs and chasing clients for information.
• Arranging the Fellowship and Senior Management Meetings such as time and venue and attending these.
• Creating reports from GoProposal and CCH for Management meetings
• Adhoc jobs for the company Partner such as travel arrangements and bookings.
• Arranging staff functions such as the annual Christmas party including travel.
• Keeping the Office calendar up to date with all staff appointments and holidays.
• Ensuring the Boardroom booking system is logged on Calendars and that meetings are booked using Calendy.
• Overseeing the staff medical benefit at Benenden. New starters, leavers etc.
Software – experience not necessary, but very useful: CCH, XPM (Xero Practice Manager), Xero, Creditsafe, Clicksend, Inform Direct (Company Secretarial), Go Proposal, , Excel, Word, Calendy.
They offer a supportive working environment, parking, a healthcare scheme, and more. Ideally, you will have previous hands-on experience of working within the profession, or professional services, staff supervision and administrative functions. This is an office based role and is offering up to £30,000 depending on experience, Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30 with 30 mins paid lunch break.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently supporting a client based in the TN area, West Kent. They are al niche Firm, that has...Apply For This Job