We are recruiting for experienced Administrators across a range of different departments for a well established, rapidly growing organisation in Canterbury.
• Experience of working within a customer focused administration role
• Excellent interpersonal & judgement skills
• Experience of working to KPI targets and tight deadlines whilst balancing competing priorities within a busy environment
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm professional demeanour
• Committed to providing the best quality service and achieving the highest standards of client care
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate with diverse groups of individuals
• Able to establish and maintain productive professional relationships with colleagues
If you possess the above skills and experience then please apply now or feel free to reach out directly for more information.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are recruiting for a Client Experience and Quality Coordinator to champion patient safety, experience and collaborate with leads and...Apply For This Job
My client is a leading consultancy for Employee Benefits and Financial Planning looking after over 400 corporate clients and 25,000...Apply For This Job