A leading retail brand with an international customer network is expanding its internal IT function with the addition of a new Application Analyst.
Responsible for driving enhancement with internal ERP systems and creating SQL queries for SAP & NAV relational databases, you will have previous exposure to supporting projects to develop data utilisation and reporting within a commercial enterprise.
Room for growth, modern reporting tools (Power BI) and the chance to play a pivotal role in defining the commercial situation of a high growth PE backed enterprise.
• Undertaking project work as a result of the expanding portfolio of IT requirements
• Improving internal ERP – MS NAV
• Creating SQL Queries to NAV & SAP Databases
• Utilising Power BI to develop and enhance reporting
• Contributing to further departmental development
The need to know
• Display a working knowledge of creating SQL Queries
• Understanding of relational databases.
• Use Excel at an Advanced level.
• Ideally have experience of Dynamic NAV
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The need to do now
If you are suitable and interested in this role and have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship, then please apply now and send an updated CV (Word format).
All applications are treated with full confidentiality, and an initial screening interview will be conducted in person or via Webex where not possible to meet, not only to assess suitability and provide more detail around the role, but as an opportunity for you to find out about your consultant and the level of service you can expect to receive.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.