My client, a large and evolving organisation based in South Kent, has a great opportunity for a technically strong and analytically minded individual to join them as an Assistant Finance Manager. Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
– Ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of all outputs; ensuring adherence to all relevant deadlines
– Ensuring finance processes adopted are robust, reliable and efficient
– Communicating and ensuring compliance with the Group corporate governance policies and procedures where relevant
– Compliance with all accounting standards, accounting policies and accounting principles appropriate to the Group and where relevant to the role
– Liaison with external and internal auditors
– Work output expected to be of a high standard, rigorously checked, evidenced and reconciled appropriately
– Responsibility for ensuring regulatory returns are completed in a timely and accurate manner
– Financial analysis of potential partners and suppliers and performance of all due diligence processes as required
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind and the ability to work independently.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a highly regarded financial services organisation based in Bromley who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
An acquisitive international business are searching for a new Finance Manager to lead a small team within a sizeable finance...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with an impressive and developing company based in South Kent who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job