My client, a large and evolving organisation based in South Kent, has a great opportunity for a technically strong and analytically minded individual to join them as an Assistant Finance Manager. Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
– Ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of all outputs; ensuring adherence to all relevant deadlines
– Ensuring finance processes adopted are robust, reliable and efficient
– Communicating and ensuring compliance with the Group corporate governance policies and procedures where relevant
– Compliance with all accounting standards, accounting policies and accounting principles appropriate to the Group and where relevant to the role
– Liaison with external and internal auditors
– Work output expected to be of a high standard, rigorously checked, evidenced and reconciled appropriately
– Responsibility for ensuring regulatory returns are completed in a timely and accurate manner
– Financial analysis of potential partners and suppliers and performance of all due diligence processes as required
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind and the ability to work independently.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A newly created role has arisen working in the head office of a successful and growing commercial business based just...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are currently recruiting a Assistant Management Accountant/Management Accountant for a leading business based in Maidstone.Initially this role will...Apply For This Job