We are currently working with a leading Kent employer who are looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager. They are a forward thinking organisation who offer the opportunity to work from home and long term career progression. Working alongside the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
– Month end close including all aspects of GL accounting and reporting
– Monthly account reconciliation process and coordinate with other teams for completion
– Relationships with internal business groups
– External regulatory returns
– Development of the month end close process, driving efficiencies
– Responsibility for the maintenance of accounting systems and records associated with the production of the various accounts listed above
– Development of systems to improve the production efficiency of those accounts
– Process improvement
– Liaison with external and internal auditors
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a range of colleagues at varying levels of seniority. This role would suit someone looking to make the first move from practice or a strong technical Accountant already working in industry. Knowledge of IFRS would also be advantageous. There is a good benefits package offered which includes a bonus.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.