Our client, a highly successful business based in East Kent, is looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller. Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
– Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts (including commentary)
– Ensure all bank accounts reconciled daily
– Ensure customer and supplier KPIs in line with budget/forecast
– Ensure all customer credits are processed within agreed timeline and approved in line with policy
– Assist in producing the monthly management accounts pack within agreed timescales
– Assist in the production of budgets and revised forecasts
– Assist in the preparation of monthly EC Sales, monthly Intrastats and VAT returns
– Undertake monthly reviews of all purchase orders raised
– Ensure that new supplier and customer requests are set up in a timely manner
– Assist in operating and improving internal controls within the finance function
This is a great opportunity for someone who is AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience with strong all round accounts experience. On a monthly basis you would have to travel to another site in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a fantastic charity based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job