Our client, an international organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be involved in stock count posting and analysis, product costing, forecasts and budgets and assisting with the period end procedures. Your responsibilities will include:
– Analyse and post cycle count variances and to facilitate the weekly stock count review meeting
– Update and distribute weekly material usage tracker
– Assist in the preparation and completion of product costings
– Assist in the Bill of Materials and Standard Cost set ups
– Assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts including posting accrual and prepayment entries
– Prepare and post regular monthly journals
– Provide analysis on overhead expenditure and updating the cost centre detailed spend tracker
– Liaise with site budget holders to investigate supplier invoices on hold and support in resolving any issues
– Support the Finance Manager with the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
This is a great opportunity for an AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier to develop their career within a fast paced and supportive business.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client, an international organisation based in Sevenoaks, is looking to recruit an Management Accountant on a part time basis....Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are pleased to announce that we are expanding. Due to a real revival in the Recruitment sector this...Apply For This Job
A leading financial services business is seeking a high calibre individual to join them as Group Head of Accounting Policy....Apply For This Job
Our client, a growing business based in Medway, is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a full-time basis....Apply For This Job