My client situated near Gravesend are recruiting a newly created Assistant Management Accountant role due to continued company growth. It is an excellent opportunity to continue developing and studying at the same time (full study support will be provided). It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and may currently be a finance assistant, senior finance assistant or is already an AMA.
Main responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
• Assist with month end including Accruals and Prepayments and Fixed Assets and GL postings & journals as advised by FD
• Bank Reconciliations
• WIP & Billing and related journals
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Manage all aspects of the AP including: the checking and posting to Paprika of cost of sales, overhead invoices, and all staff expense.
• Preparation of payment runs to suppliers
• Manage all aspects of the AR including credit control and credit reports
• The FD is hoping to hand down Management Accounts once you have settled into the role.
This role is ideally for someone who is actively studying towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification, is bright and able to take the initiative
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with an international business based in North Kent who are looking to recruit an Assistant Management...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com