Due to an increasing workload, our client is looking to appoint an Audit Senior to work within their specialist audit team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior who is experienced within the profession and looking for a new challenge with responsibility for a portfolio.
This position is ideal for a qualified ACCA/ACA and further opportunities for advancement within the firm which is encouraged. Supporting the team, you will report to the Audit Manager or Audit Director and work closely with them to service their clients effectively.
You will carry out audit assignments as allocated by the Audit Manager and be responsible for completing the statutory accounts. You will be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning to completion, this will involve preparing high-quality completed files for the manager or director to review.
• Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
• Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
• Prepare the audit planning memorandum.
• Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
• Completing the audit programs, including developing and completing more complex audit tests.
• Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded.
• Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure the team produces high-quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards
• Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
• Preparing detailed costing of time budget
• Drafting management letters and letters of representation.
• Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
• Being responsible for junior members of the team throughout the audit assignments
• Assisting in the development of junior staff members including providing feedback to managers
This position is ideal for a candidate looking to make the most of their qualification in a rewarding and successful practice. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within the firm and also to develop a wide knowledge of the Not-for-profit sector.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – London I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job
My client is based in Maidstone, Mid Kent, they are an established small accountancy firm looking for an Assistant Accountant...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a large national firm of accountants who are looking to appoint to their West Kent-based office...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a progressive and growing Accountancy firm based in North Kent and they are looking...Apply For This Job