Due to an increasing workload, our client is looking to appoint an Audit Senior to work within their specialist audit team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior who is experienced within the profession and looking for a new challenge with responsibility for a portfolio.
This position is ideal for a qualified ACCA/ACA and there opportunities for advancement within the firm which is encouraged. Supporting the team you will report to the Audit Manager or Audit Director and work closely with them to service their clients effectively.
You will carry out audit assignments as allocated by the Audit Manager and be responsible for completing the statutory accounts. You will be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning to completion, this will involve preparing a high quality completed file for manager or director review.
• Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
• Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
• Prepare the audit planning memorandum.
• Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
• Completing the audit programmes, including developing and completing more complex audit tests.
• Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded.
• Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards
• Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
• Preparing detailed costing of time budget
• Drafting management letter and letter of representations.
• Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
• Being responsible for junior members of the team during throughout the audit assignments
• Assisting in the development of junior staff members including providing feedback to managers
This position is ideal for a candidate looking to make the most of their qualification in a rewarding and successful practice. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within the firm and also to develop a wide knowledge of the Not for Profit sector.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com