A local Mid Kent based Firm, due to continued growth, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior who is comfortable with assuming responsibility for a key client portfolio working closely with a specialist team. You will support the Managers and Directors in providing outstanding client services to the best of your ability.
You will carry out audit assignments as allocated by the Audit Manager and ensuring that the statutory accounts are compliant and complete. You will be expected to be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning to completion, this will involve preparing a high quality completed file for manager or director review.
The client base is mainly Not for Profit with opportunities to work with Academies and Charities as well as some corporate audit work throughout the year.
• Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
• Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
• Prepare the audit planning memorandum.
• Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
• Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards
• Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
• Preparing detailed costing of time budget
• Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
• Being responsible for junior members of the team during throughout the audit assignments
• The Audit Senior will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid audit experience.
• Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered
• Highly IT literate including Caseware experience an advantage
• You will be a team player with first class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team is essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com