I am supporting a local Kent based Firm of Accountants looking to appoint a Client Audit Manager. The role is for is for the Manager to look after a client portfolio, reporting to the Directors. There are plenty of opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
– Working internally to support the Directors, managing and developing staff, review their work and supporting their development.
– Mange and oversee a portfolio of clients including planning and budgeting
– Working to support a diverse portfolio but with a leaning towards the education sector
– Preparation and review of statutory accounts
– Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
– Completing the audit programmes, including developing and completing more complex audit tests.
– Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards
– Presenting management information to the Directors
– Reviewing work and assignments
• Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
The ideal candidate will have:
– ACA or ACCA qualification
– Strong ITC experience
– Proficient in accounting standards
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client is a large reputable Firm based in Kent. They have a diverse, ambitious and professional team who pride...Apply For This Job