I am supporting a local Kent based Firm of Accountants looking to appoint a Client Audit Manager. The role is for is for the Manager to look after a client portfolio, reporting to the Directors. There are plenty of opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
– Working internally to support the Directors, managing and developing staff, review their work and supporting their development.
– Mange and oversee a portfolio of clients including planning and budgeting
– Working to support a diverse portfolio but with a leaning towards the education sector
– Preparation and review of statutory accounts
– Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
– Completing the audit programmes, including developing and completing more complex audit tests.
– Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards
– Presenting management information to the Directors
– Reviewing work and assignments
• Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
The ideal candidate will have:
– ACA or ACCA qualification
– Strong ITC experience
– Proficient in accounting standards
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – London I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job
SENIOR EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, STATUTORY AUDIT APPOINTMENT, WITH A DIFFERENCE! – Birmingham I am currently supporting a world-renowned organisation who...Apply For This Job