I am supporting a well-known reputable local Mid Kent based Firm of Accountants looking to appoint a Client Manager. The role is offering development opportunities and as a Manager you will look after a portfolio of clients, supporting the Directors. There are plenty of opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
– Working internally to support the Directors, managing and developing staff, review their work and supporting their development.
– Mange and oversee a portfolio of clients including planning and budgeting
– Working to support a diverse portfolio but with a leaning towards the education and not for profit sector
– Planning and overseeing workloads
– Preparation and review of statutory accounts
– Reviewing casework and files form more junior staff
– Managing budgets and providing effective client services
– Liaising with clients and developing strong client relations
– Taking the lead on larger more complex assignments
– Getting involved in ad-hoc projects
– Presenting management information to the Directors
– Reviewing work and assignments
– Networking and working to support the Partners is key to ensure the smooth running of the department and the overall success of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
– ACA or ACCA qualification with experience of working on a portfolio and managing a client base.
– Strong ITC experience is essential and experience of Caseware would be advantageous
– Experience within the healthcare sector would be advantageous
– Proficient in accounting standards
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role would suit someone who is looking to progress and further develop their career within the next few years. Ideally with drive and ambition who would like to move forward with their career. This role offers a competitive salary and great career prospects for the right candidate.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently working with an independent boutique firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in North Kent wo are...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com