We are currently working with a dynamic and progressive company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Commercial Management Accountant. This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for the day-to-day management accounts and assisting with the running of the finance department, Key duties will include:
– Preparing revenue and cost statements
– Distributing statements to client contacts and addressing any queries raised
– Preparing settlement transactions and payment submissions
– Working with and supporting the team in relation to the commercial terms of new agreements and their incorporation within clients statements
– Regular reconciliation of statements to accounting balances and settled amounts
– Production of the Management Accounts and the presentation of the management information as well as day to day accounts tasks
– Assisting the Head of Finance with both day to day accounts tasks (cash book/journal allocations and postings/ledger maintenance) and monthly accounts preparation work
– Providing assistance and information to the team as the need arises
– Liaising with the wider business and other departments
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focussed individual who is looking for a diverse and interesting role that offers a great deal of exposure. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified with excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job