Goldhawk Associates are supporting at local op 20 firm of Accountants who are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior to their Mid or East Kent office. They are looking for and experienced individual to support a portfolio of corporate tax clients and provide them with advisory services. You will join an experienced team and you will be responsible for:
• Manage the corporation tax compliance cycle for your portfolio including the management of filings and payment deadlines
• Ensure corporation tax computations are prepared to enable tax provisions to be made and disclosures in audit clients’ statutory accounts
• Preparation of tax provisions and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts
• Prepare and generate final corporation tax returns and computations using tax software
• Liaising with clients concerning their tax affairs including the preparation of advice, as well as dealing with HMRC enquiries into client tax affairs
• Ensuring that clients are billed for corporation tax compliance and advisory work on a timely basis
• Identify tax planning opportunities
• Minimum of qualified ACA or CTA
• Minimum 3 years in public practice
• Experience of corporate tax issues
• Strong interpersonal skills
In turn they offer:
Competitive salary and flexible benefits, Strong CPD programme, and generous annual leave entitlement.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client situated near Wainscott are looking to recruit an Office and Accounts Manager on a permanent basis to join...Apply For This Job