An excellent role for a standalone credit controller for a growing business in Erith. If you have a strong background in credit control and are seeking a new opportunity within a family run organisation, we encourage you to apply.
• Maintain and manage the businesses accounts receivable ledger.
• Contact clients regarding overdue invoices and payment reminders.
• Negotiate payment plans and settlements with clients, when necessary.
• Monitor and review aged debtor reports to identify outstanding balances.
• Update and maintain accurate client records in the billing system.
• Work closely with legal professionals and clients to resolve payment issues.
• Provide regular reports on outstanding debts to management.
• Assist in the development and implementation of credit control policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
If you have previous experience in credit control in a standalone position and you are seeking a new opportunity, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will have the opportunity to improve current processes and have the ability to work independently.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Financial Accountant Maidstone Hybrid working £50,000 per annum (30 days holiday / 35 hour week) A globally recognised organisation, this entity is dedicated...Apply For This Job