My client situated in Hertford are currently looking to recruit a permanent Credit Controller to join a growing finance function. This is an excellent role working as part of a small finance function. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
– Produce aged debtor reports
– Chase debt alongside the aged debtor report within agreed time frames
– Negotiate repayment terms
– Issue chasing letters where required
– Issue legal letter when required
– Visit clients to negotiate repayment terms and resolve issues
– Prepare files for legal proceedings
This is an exciting role for someone who has 2-3 years experience in credit control and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org