A leading services company based in Kent with a long-established history in the local market. Recently expanding through new client acquisition, the technology function is being expanded to cope with additional requirement across automation and data reporting
Responsible for initially leading the conversion of a range of internal reports from Chrystal to Power BI / SQL. You will be developing the internal reporting function, creating new operational reports and dashboards across the business alongside managing any automated reporting routines. Additionally, you ill be client facing assisting with any new onboarding projects.
• Develop reporting, data capture and system usability
• Strong data analysis and database management.
• Facilitate reporting requirements with tools such as Crystal Reports/SSRS.
• Create operational reports and dashboards
• Manage any automated reporting routines
• Assist with Client integration projects
• Complete regular data reconciliations with client systems
• Provide user support for data issues and requests
The need to know
You should be able to demonstrate some of the following –
The need to do now
If you are suitable and interested in this role and have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship, then please apply now and send an updated CV (Word format).
All applications are treated with full confidentiality, and an initial screening interview will be conducted in person or via Webex where not possible to meet, not only to assess suitability and provide more detail around the role, but as an opportunity for you to find out about your consultant and the level of service you can expect to receive.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The CompanyAn emerging technology services business located in Kent with a vastly growing clientele base operating across broad market sectors....Apply For This Job