This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation based in West Kent. The role will be split equally between finance and admin where you will assist in the daily running of both the Finance and Admin departments in an interesting and dynamic sector.
Key duties will include:
– Managing supplier accounts split
– Registering daily invoices
– Resolving invoice queries in a timely manner
– Reconciling supplier statements
– Setting up of suppliers onto the accounting system with full and complete checks carried out
– Supporting the Finance department in ad-hoc tasks
– Reception cover
– Meeting pack collation
– Annual leave form preparation
– Maintenance of company vehicles (tax, services, MOTs etc)
– Expenses for Managing Director & Finance Director
– Meeting room booking
– Office maintenance in the absence of Office Manager
– Cover for PA’s in the business when required
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with excellent organisational skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A leading financial services business is seeking a high calibre individual to join them as Group Head of Accounting Policy....Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are pleased to announce that we are expanding. Due to a real revival in the Recruitment sector this...Apply For This Job