A new opportunity has arisen to join a large and diverse organisation in a newly created Finance Analyst in the FP&A team. This is an integral role where you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of all financial reporting, planning and analysis in accordance with both internal and external reporting guidelines and requirements. Your key duties will include:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports including preparation of analysis and commentary in relation to P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, at a level appropriate for the intended audience
– Provide appropriate challenge and support to the commercial teams in order to deliver bi-monthly forecasts and longer-term projections which are challenging yet achievable
– Support the FP&A Lead with the planning and budgeting cycle
– Continuous design and improvement of existing financial planning processes to satisfy business requirements and support commercial decision making
– Support system development, implementation and change to deliver process improvement and enhanced management reporting
– Documentation of all FP&A systems and processes in order to minimise key man dependencies and enable cross-skilling of the team
– Coach and develop other team members, leading by example and providing motivation within both FP&A and the wider Finance team
This is a great opportunity where you will have a major impact on the processes and procedures the team do going forward. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified/Part Qualified with excellent communication skills and experience of the insurance sector.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.