A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a leading insurance business that offers remote working. The focus of the role is to support the business in its commercial activities, help to deliver a platform for profitable growth by ensuring the business has the tools and insight to make decisions and respond to trends quickly. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to financial analysis, commercial and operational support.
Key duties will include:
– Provide commercial support on Insurance strategy and project workstreams
– Supply financial analysis to support business cases and initiatives
– Assist the Finance Business Partner in supporting the Insurance CFO & Strategy Director on specific projects
– Recommend actions to improve business value
– Development of trading dashboards to supply rapid insight and drive decision making
– Benefit analysis and tracking of commercial initiatives
– Drive and challenge the inputs to forecast, budget and 5 year planning processes, acting as a bridge between the business and the Insurance FP&A team
– Alignment of commercial initiatives with the broking/underwriting commercial finance team and provision of joint insurance insight, ensuring consistency of data within Insurance
– Preparation of committee, steering group and board papers as needed
– Ad hoc support on commercial projects for the insurance business
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an insurance business and be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with an international business based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a large international organisation based in South Kent who are looking to recruit a VAT...Apply For This Job