Our client, an expanding organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Finance Business Analyst. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
– Analyse past business performance, identify trends and issues, and propose possible solution and/or improvements
– Analyse finance and CRM data in conjunction, produce management reports which could assist in identifying business opportunities
– Produce monthly Profit and Loss reports and any changes to the format
– Produce company/service financial forecasts/models and build multiple scenarios
– Produce annual Budget Books and their upload on the finance system
– Assist with year-end audit procedures
– Other ad-hoc work and projects
The successful candidate will possess experience of budget setting or management accounting and excellent Excel skills including creating complex spreadsheets.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An exciting position has recently come in for a German speaking accountant to join a successful and growing organisation in...Apply For This Job