We are currently working in partnership with an international business based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Finance & Business Controller. This is a varied role reporting directly to the Managing Director and will encompass managing the finance and HR functions. Your key duties will include:
– Be a key contributing, innovative & valued member of the UK Senior Management Team
– Lead the finance team to ensure the successful completion of the Strategic Plan as identified and required
– Lead, manage, coach & develop the finance team members to achieve their full potential
– Lead the Business Planning & Forecast process, working in collaboration with other business leaders to produce a comprehensive, timely, understood & explained submissions
– Lead & manage the timely & accurate periodic financial & business reporting processes including Management Accounts, Variance Analysis, KPI Dashboard & other key agreed deliverables
– Lead & manage the timely & accurate statutory reporting obligations including statutory accounts, filings, tax
– Manage and control the Human Resource function across the UK business including staff benefits, payroll, well-being initiatives
– Establish & maintain an effective internal control environment in compliance with UK best practice
– Lead & manage effective vetting of new customer account applications, pricing & subsequent monitoring & communication of exposure to risk
– Identify new & improved Finance systems & processes to promote business efficiency & growth
– Lead & manage ad hoc projects & requests as they arise
This is a key role within the business and provides the opportunity to add value. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with experience of HR or personnel management.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client situated in Maidstone are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller. This is an excellent role working as...Apply For This Job
An exciting position has recently come in for a German speaking accountant to join a successful and growing organisation in...Apply For This Job