We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support the business in its commercial activities, and help to deliver a platform for profitable growth. Key duties will include:
– Act as the primary Finance Business Partner for the underwriting, claims and pricing teams
– Provide commercial support on underwriting and claims strategy and project workstreams
– Provide financial analysis to support business cases and initiatives
– Recommend actions to improve business value
– Creation of trading dashboards to provide insight and drive decision making
– Weekly trend analysis of key trading metrics across all products, flagging areas that require focus to the underwriting management team
– Benefit analysis and tracking of commercial initiatives
– Drive and challenge the inputs to forecast, budget and 5 year planning processes, acting as a bridge between the business and the Insurance FP&A team
– Alignment of commercial initiatives with the broking commercial finance team and provision of combined insurance insight, ensuring consistency of data within Insurance
– Representation of Finance at committees within underwriting and claims governance structure
– Preparation of committee, steering group and board papers as required
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong communication and Excel skills. Insurance experience and a commercial focus is essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a fantastic company based in Bromley who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job