A FTSE listed business that has seen significant growth over the last three years are now looking for a new Finance Business Partner who is seasoned at managing the expectations of, as well as challenging, senior stakeholders . Their group business employs over 3000 people and this role will support the I.T & HR areas for all matters of Finance.
To be an integral part of the FP&A function that plan, analyse and report the financial and operational aspects of the company. This role is key in assisting in both the strategic and operational management of the business through reporting, planning and analytical capabilities and by challenging and making appropriate recommendations to the business to optimise operational and financial performance.
The role will primarily be assessed by performance in the following areas:
– Proactively drive insight and action as a result of work undertaken
– Delivery of accurate outputs with high visual impact
– Business area performance
– Business partnering support for assigned senior leaders within the business
– Provide high quality financial input to business decision making
– Seek always to recommend courses of action for the business, both directly financial and in particular around potential efficiencies
– Developing and driving insight across the business
– Improve communication and understanding between finance and non-finance areas
– Supporting timely delivery and analysis of the rolling forecast process areas of responsibility
– Lead the budget process for assigned areas and deliver in a timely manner
– Constructively challenge assumptions and proposals put forward by the business to strive for maximum value and impact from delivery teams
Skills Knowledge & Experience
– Manages relationships with key stakeholders at all levels (Essential)
– Strong commercial understanding and a willingness to challenge the status quo (Essential)
– Experience in a relevant business partnering or other commercially focused finance role (Highly desirable)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My Client is based in West Kent, they are looking to appoint an Audit Senior or Junior Manager to their...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job