This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Finance Manager to join an established team in the manufacturing space based in Mid-Kent.
The role will play a key part in the day-to-day financial management of the business, providing a hands-on approach in the production of transactional and statutory accounts, as well as producing key management information, reporting and commentary, alongside being a business partner to key stakeholders with a focus on budgets and forecasting.
• Produce monthly financial and support production of management accounts as well as regular forecast & annual budget process.
• Support product costing, carry out stock reconciliation and valuation including physical stock counts.
• Fulfil all statutory reporting and audit and tax compliance requirements both internal and external reviews.
• Regular reporting and analysis as required including monthly group reporting using SAP.
• Ensure all financial transaction are in line with business/financial controls. Continue to develop and improve controls where required.
You will need to be an accomplish finance manager / financial accountant with a demonstrated history of providing a broad range of transactional, operational and management accounting. You will also have or be in the process of studying for a recognised financial qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA. The ability to be a key business partner to internal colleagues and to engage with key stakeholders both financial and non-financially minded. Prior experience of team management would also be beneficial.
On offer is a salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 DOE plus a range of company benefits including hybrid working. #J11432
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Senior Finance Business Partner OpportunityMedway, Kent (Hybrid)£50,000 – £56,000 Per Annum Are you ready to take on a role...Apply For This Job
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Finance Manager to join an established team in the manufacturing space based...Apply For This Job
My client a leading manufacturing and production business based in Mid-Kent is seeking an experienced Manufacturing and Cost Accountant to...Apply For This Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for any newly qualified Financial Accountants to join a leading international business based in Kent....Apply For This Job