We are currently working with a large and professional organisation based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on an initial 6 month contract. In this role you will lead a small team and be responsible for:
– Preparation of daily cash, liquidity and interest reporting
– Cash flow forecasting on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
– Responsibility for payments including settlements and for Accounts Payable
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
– Manage the external audit process
– Preparation of annual tax returns
– Maintenance and development of financial control/balance sheet control
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with experience of treasury operations, accounting and reporting.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Maidstone for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
My client based in Kent are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a busy and thriving organisation....Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job