My client, an acquisitive and ambitious organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
– Preparing monthly management accounts for principal operating subsidiary and the Group holding company
– Preparing monthly consolidated accounts for the Group holding company plus the three operating subsidiaries
– Preparing annual budget for the Group
– Managing the finance team which covers purchase ledger, payroll and credit control
– VAT return preparation including management of domestic reverse VAT charge process
– Liaison with auditors during year end audit
– Streamline finance processes across the three operating businesses to ensure that there is consistency of approach
– Support with identification of IR35 issues
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience of consolidations and managing teams. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a fantastic company based in Bromley who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on...Apply For This Job
A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a leading insurance business that offers remote working. The...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Maidstone for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job