My client a leading family run organisation based on the outskirts of Swanley are looking to recruit a Head of Finance to support the day-to-day accounts function with full control and responsibility.
– Reviewing and implementing changes to ensure operational finance procedures are commercially focused.
– Full responsibility for the Management Accounts.
– Analysing actual numbers verses budgeted costs
– Profit and loss analysis
– Overseeing the Credit Control, Sales ledger, Purchase Ledger departments.
– Meet changing business needs and regulatory requirements effectively and efficiently.
– Adapting the operational finance teams and processes to IT system changes.
– Overseeing the operational finance teams, including recruitment, management and development of staff.
– Leading meetings with the directors on critical changes and improvements to the business processes.
– Ensuring financial/operating procedures compliant.
This role would suit someone who has experience of working in an SME environment and used to being involved in a little bit of everything. Have experience of reporting directly to the company owners and directors.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner for an established Construction business in Kent to source an experienced...Apply For This Job
A new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a leading insurance business that offers remote working. The...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org