This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business based in Mid Kent in a newly created Finance Manager role. Reporting to the Financial Controller and managing a small team, you will be responsible for:
– Preparing and publishing timely and accurate monthly management accounts
– Analysing business performance and providing explanations for variances to budget, forecast and prior year
– Leading the annual budget and monthly forecast processes, advising and challenging the tactical and strategic assumptions being made
– Proactively identifying and improving finance and business processes to ensure fast, accurate management information is available
– Maintaining and improving financial control, including maintaining a clean balance sheet
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with strong analytical and communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently working with an international and expanding business based in Essex who due to succession planning are looking...Apply For This Job