£50,000 – £55,000 per annum
22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Working alongside SLT and producing insightful analysis and reporting for Directors to insure a consistently high level of financial information is available across the business. Helping to drive business growth through informed trading decisions, this role is suited to a highly capable commercial accountant who enjoys a business facing role in a fast-paced SME enterprise in Kent.
• Managing and preparing the management accounts, inclusive of monthly P&L and balance sheet
• Preparing year end accounts to trial balance in order to pass to external accountant and liaising with external accountant where needed
• Produce quality financial and management information and effectively report to the managing board monthly and on an ad-hoc basis
• Budgeting & forecasting for the group and on a project by project basis
• Monitoring cashflow forecasts and identifying any cashflow risks and financing opportunities and/or needs
• Reporting on potential projects and advising on potential returns, risk & viability
• Making recommendations to mitigate risk
• Implementing and reporting on KPIs
• Develop and improve accounting systems, being compliant with policies and procedures to ensure business needs are being met
• Stakeholder management across the group
• Management & development of a small finance team
Required Key skills
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good business acumen
• Strong financial planning, analytical, strategic, and forecasting skills
• Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience of property (residential and commercial) development and management business required
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to...Apply For This Job