This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager / Controller to join an international manufacturing company based in Mid Kent. It is a key role where you will report directly to the Managing Director and manage a small team.
Your main responsibility will be to produce financial reports and act as a business partner to the Managing Director and General Manager. Day to day duties will include:
– Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company including payroll
– Track the financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
– Provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
– Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
– Monitor various tax declarations (especially VAT and corporation income tax)
– Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts regarding in cooperation with planning and control
– Check monthly and quarterly financial statements and support in completing them within the given deadlines
– Preparing of the financial quarterly, half-year and year-end closing together with the finance team
– Preparing of the CFO report including a monthly cash flow statement and forecast
– Maintain documentation regarding transfer pricing and intercompany contracts
– Participate in improvement projects in Finance and Accounting
– Preparing annual budget and quarterly performance reviews in cooperation with planning and control
This is a newly defined role where you can add value from day one. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with experience of working in a manufacturing/engineering business heading up a finance function.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with an acquisitive and forward thinking PLC based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job
We are currently working in partnership with a forward thinking company based in West Kent who due to impressive growth...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm of Accountants in Maidstone who are looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with a large organisation based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Financial Planning...Apply For This Job